Suzhou Yida is located in the famous Suzhou Industrial Park. It covers an area of 30 mu. It has its own industrial workshop with a total construction area of 30000 square meters and convenient transportation hub. In 2016, the total output value of the company reached 120 million.
I believe that many people know that the emergence of new energy vehicles in recent years has provided great help to our life. At the same time, many friends will choose to buy new energy vehicles. However, some people ask Xiaobian how to charge new energy vehicles correctly? Today, I will tell you how to charge new energy vehicles correctly.
1. In order to keep the battery fully charged, every day riding an electric scooter, no matter 10-50km, should be recharged to make the battery in a "full state" for a long time. Moreover, the battery will be charged on the same day, and it will be recharged after being idle for a few days. It is easy to lead to plate vulcanization and capacity reduction.
2. Carry out regular deep discharge: it is recommended to carry out a deep discharge after two months of use, that is, long-distance riding until the under voltage indicator light flashes and the power is used up, and then charge to recover the battery capacity. It can also know the current capacity level of the battery and whether it needs maintenance and protection.
3. No power loss storage: the storage battery with low power will seriously affect its service life. The longer the idle time is, the more serious the battery damage will be.
4. Regular inspection: if the mileage of the new car is 50km, and there is a serious reduction within three months, such as more than ten kilometers, at this time, you can use a multimeter to check the voltage value of the battery external terminal. Generally, the full charge should be 39-42v. If several volts are less, or open the battery box
If the voltage of one battery is lower than 10.5V, it may be the internal single cell short circuit. At this time, you should find a maintenance station to repair and replace it to avoid damaging the other two good batteries. Also check the charger for failure.
5. The designed load capacity of the electric scooter is 75kg, so avoid carrying heavy objects. Please use pedals to assist when starting and uphill. Because the motor current increases at this time, the battery discharges too fast and the voltage drops rapidly. The smaller the discharge depth of the battery every time it is used, the less the discharge depth is
The longer the service life of the container. Therefore, reducing the high current discharge can prolong the service life of the battery and increase the driving range. In addition, no matter how large the capacity of the battery pack, users should develop the good habit of charging with use.
6. In winter, the battery capacity decreases with the temperature, which is a normal phenomenon. Taking 20 ℃ as the standard, the capacity of - 10 ℃ is generally 80%.
7. Keep the battery surface clean for a long time. Do not expose the car to the sun when storing it. Keep the car in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
(1) The smaller the discharge depth (the shorter the distance) every time the battery is used, the longer the service life of the battery will be. At ordinary times, the good habit of charging with use should be formed, and the battery should always be fully charged.
(2) The charging time should be different according to the driving distance. The longer the mileage, the longer the charging time. Otherwise, the shorter the charging time. The charging time should be controlled within 4-12 hours. Long time charging is not allowed.
(3) When the battery needs to be placed for a long time, it must be fully charged first. Generally, it should be replenished once a month.
(4) High current discharge has a certain damage to the battery, so when starting, climbing, loading and windward, use the foot to help.
(5) When charging, a matching charger should be used. It should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to avoid high temperature and humidity. Do not let water enter the charger to prevent electric shock.
There are certain statements when all things are charged, so you must use the correct method when charging. OK, today's Xiaobian tells you how to correctly charge new energy vehicles. I hope that the narration of Xiaobian can help you.
With the vigorous development of new energy vehicle industry, safety has become the key factor restricting the development of the industry. According to the survey data of China Automobile Circulation Association, 72% of consumers think that safety is one of the main factors affecting the purchase of new energy vehicles. When we developed the "ceve regulation", we took the issues of widespread concern of consumers as the starting point, fully investigated the consumers' complaints about the current electric vehicle's endurance, environmental resistance, charging, experience, safety and other issues, and summed up three evaluation dimensions of energy consumption, safety and experience. In the safety dimension, in addition to the accident safety enforced by laws and regulations, the use safety and functional safety evaluation are added. While evaluating the environmental resistance and misoperation resistance of vehicles, we also need to guide consumers to improve their safety awareness and standardize the use habits of new energy vehicles from the perspective of vehicle use.
The new energy class in this issue will focus on the matters needing attention in charging and using new energy vehicles
As a consumer, of course, I hope that the longer the battery life of your car is, the better it will be. If you keep good charging habits, you can prolong its life. Let's have a look.
1. Fast charging or slow charging?
According to the research on battery charging mode of ceve regulation, it is found that for new energy vehicles on the market, whether fast charging or slow charging, the charging principle lies in the process of transferring lithium ion from positive electrode to negative electrode under the action of external electric energy, and the difference between fast charging and slow charging lies in the migration speed of lithium ion in the positive electrode of cell 。 When the continuous charging current is large, the ion concentration at the electrode increases, the polarization of the battery increases, and the internal resistance of the battery increases, which leads to the heating effect. Fast charging means that the charging current is increased. Frequent fast charging will accelerate the polarization of the battery and reduce the battery life. However, don't be too nervous. When using a car at ordinary times, the battery can be polarized at a normal speed by alternating slow charging and fast charging, so as to prolong the service life of the battery.
2. To extend battery life, this problem should be avoided?
Under frequent fast charging and low temperature environment, it is possible for lithium ions to precipitate on the surface to form dendrite lithium. Dendrite lithium will pierce the diaphragm and reduce the battery capacity. When the crystal reaches a certain amount, it will even pierce the cell diaphragm, causing battery short circuit, and in the most serious case, it will lead to vehicle spontaneous combustion.
Therefore, in the daily use of vehicles, it is recommended to reduce the frequency of fast charging when possible, avoid low-temperature fast charging, which can extend the service life of the battery and reduce the safety risk.
How long does the new energy vehicle charge?
Will the charging time of new energy vehicles affect the service life of batteries? Through the interpretation of charging safety requirements for electric vehicles, ceve finds that the power batteries of new energy vehicles on the market can be roughly divided into two types: lithium iron phosphate batteries and lithium ternary batteries. For lithium-ion battery, there is a safe voltage space when charging and discharging. When the battery voltage is lower than the set minimum voltage and continues to discharge, there will be over discharge. The growth of copper dendrite caused by over discharge will cause internal short circuit of lithium-ion battery, thus increasing the probability of heating out of control; when the battery is overcharged, a large number of lithium ions overflowing from the positive electrode will deposit and dissolve on the negative electrode surface The catalyst is oxidized to produce a large amount of heat, which makes the battery temperature rise, and promotes the reaction between solvent and lithium metal to produce more heat and gas, which leads to the combustion of battery pack.
Therefore, in the process of using new energy vehicles, we should grasp the charging time according to the actual situation of vehicles, and grasp the charging frequency with reference to the actual use frequency and mileage. In normal use, when the meter shows low power, it should be charged as soon as possible to avoid battery over discharge; when the meter shows that it is fully charged, it should stop charging to avoid overcharge. Over discharge, overcharge and insufficient charging will affect the performance of the battery, and even cause safety risks.
Through the above introduction, I believe that you have a deeper understanding of the charging and using safety of new energy vehicles. With the continuous innovation and breakthrough of new energy vehicle technology and the continuous improvement and improvement of infrastructure, such as the continuous upgrading and evolution of ceve regulation evaluation system platform, consumers will be more scientific and assured in selecting and using vehicles!
Charging of new energy vehicles is a problem that consumers are very concerned about. Because many consumers are afraid that they can't find a charging place after they buy them back, many consumers give up in the process of purchasing electric vehicles. However, after the development in recent years, the development of new energy vehicles is very fast, and there is no need to worry about charging problems when purchasing electric vehicles There are two ways of fast charging and slow charging. Let's share them with you today
Charging mode of new energy vehicles.
Introduction to charging methods of new energy vehicles: portable charging refers to using the portable charging cable attached with the car to connect with ordinary household socket for charging. This is a very convenient way of charging, as long as you can find the socket, you can charge. But its charging speed is not flattering. Generally speaking, the voltage of ordinary household socket is 220 V, the current is 10a, and the theoretical power is 2.2kW, but in actual use, the charging power is only 1.5KW.
In other words, it takes 20 hours to fully charge a BAIC new energy ev200 pure electric vehicle (with a range of 200km and a battery capacity of 30.4kwh) and nearly 40 hours to fully charge a BYD E6 (parameter | picture) pure electric vehicle (with a range of 300km and a battery capacity of 57kwh). This speed is simply intolerable. It can only be used as a supplement to other charging methods to facilitate users to make up power at any time.
Introduction of new energy vehicle charging mode: household charging pile
Household charging pile is the most common one. Generally, private users buy electric vehicles with a home charging point. Of course, piles alone are not enough. Parking spaces are needed and the property agrees to install them.
In terms of charging speed, as each manufacturer provides different charging pile specifications, so the charging speed is not the same. BMW I3 (parameter | picture) is equipped with iwallboxpro charging wall box power of 7.4kw. Qichen CHENFENG has two kinds of domestic charging piles, the low configuration version is 3.6kw, the high configuration version is 6.6kw. Tengshi also provides two kinds of domestic charging cabinets with power of 10kW and 20kW respectively.
Basically, although the output power of different types of household charging pile is different, it can ensure that the battery of electric vehicle can be fully charged in one night, which can basically meet the needs of ordinary users.
Introduction to charging mode of new energy vehicles: public charging pile
Although the household charging pile is good, there are still many users who can not install the household charging pile due to the lack of fixed parking space or mismatched property. For them, the public charging point is the only choice.
If you can't build a charging point at home, you can only charge at a public charging point.
Public charging pile is generally constructed and maintained by power enterprises such as State Grid and China Southern Power Grid. In the future, with the maturity of electric vehicle industry, many private capital will enter this field.
The public charging pile is generally divided into fast charging and slow charging. The former uses direct current while the latter uses alternating current.
The above is a small series to introduce to you three common
Charging mode of new energy vehicles
After the emergence of new energy vehicles, the government has given strong support, and major car companies have joined in. For new energy vehicles, the most important issue is charging. Therefore, the government pays great attention to the problem of charging. There are many different charging methods. Consumers can choose the most convenient one at will.
0512-62601110 / 62602220
News and information